The Low Down on Lukes Room Tour

Dinosaur Bedroom

Decorating is one of my many hobbies that I cant always afford to keep up with. So when it came time to transition my four year old sons bedroom from a toddler sailboat themed bedroom, to a big boy dinosaur bedroom, I couldn't have done it over night. On our budget it took a lot of planning and preparing months in advance to get his room started. We got the majority of his room completed in March of 2014, but I made some purchases as early as September of 2013. I purchased his bedding at Target it is the Roar and Stop collection, and most of his wall art was purchased from Hobby Lobby. These items can be seen in this haul video. 

Picture on the left is from target.com and the picture on the right is on I took at Hobby Lobby



Above  the picture is of items I purchased in September, months before we were able to start his new room.
  • We ended up finding the Roar and Stomp quilt and pillow cover for $20 at some point at Target. 
  • I found the pillow on clearance for $8.

I spent lots of time pinning what I wanted for his room on a Pinterest board I created called "dino bedroom".

Deciding on a wall color  

This image I found on Pinterest help for the inspiration for the wall color we choose a shade of green that was from the Behr paint collection form Hope Depot. We choose an eggshell finish. We still intend on adding molding around the center of the room. 
Luke's room
The big purchases for his room were going to be his twin bed and mattress. His bed can be seen here Bed . We already had the matching dresser.  
Bedding from Target Roar and Stomp Collection

Pictures on either side of the window from Pottery Barn Kids, frames from Hobby Lobby


New Room Tour on YouTube 

Current Bedroom Updates (images below)








 

Small Room Storage Solutions 





Future Purchases ???


Old Sailboat Room Tour 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All About Spelling Level 1: Review

Review of the All About Reading Level 1

Test Day