eBay Shipping


5 Easy Steps
eBay Shipping


Step 1:
 Find what it is you want to sell and an envelope or box that fits your product. Make sure that you are using a bubble mailer for envelopes, that way the product doesn’t get damaged. I suggest adding tissue paper or newspaper around items that may move in a box or an envelope.

Step 2:
Follow my guide to sell items and start  an eBay post.


Step 3:
Select the Calculate shipping link.






Step 4:
 Click the down bar to select if you have an envelope, package or box. Enter in the dimensions of your item in the shipping package or envelope. Enter in the weight of the item. I use a little kitchen scale for this.




Step 5:
 Select your shipping choice from the given options. Make sure you click on eBay rates they offer cheaper shipping options.



Side Notes
Buyers want to have free shipping. I offer free shipping as much as possible. When I have items that have $3 shipping but I am charging $25. I usually incorporate the price of shipping into my list price so that the buyer has free shipping. There are occasions where I don’t offer free shipping especially when the shipping is more than the item. For example when I sold an old pair of my son’s shoes for $5 the shipping was over $12 so I had the buyer pay the shipping that way they didn’t think I was pricing the shoes for such a high price. When pricing items its really important to incorporate the shipping cost.


Related Links






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All About Spelling Level 1: Review

Test Day

Review of the All About Reading Level 1