Sell on eBay my 10 Easy Steps



How to Sell on eBay

In 10 EASY Steps





Step 1:

Find the item(s) you want to sell. Decided if you want to sell items as a lot or individually.






Step 2:

Find an envelope or package that fits your item.




Step 3:

Take  honest photos of your item(s). eBay will side with customers when a return is requested. Check out my post on  5 Tips for more about "honest photos".




Step 4:

Search eBay for similar products to the one you are selling.  See how much they have sold for. I usually price my items in the same range similar products have sold for. 




The item I am selling is selling for about $7.




Step 5:

Click on “sell similar item”. Start your listing.



Step 6:
Create a custom title for your post and upload you images. Make sure you select a cover photo that shows as much of the product as possible to the viewer/customer.




Step 7: 
Fill out “additional item specifics” and add your personal description of the item.




Step 8: 
Select your price and decided if you would like an auction or a set price for your item(s). I always choose a price that is similar to items that had sold that were similar. Sometimes I will even lower the price, because most of the items I sell are items I would normally just donate. To me making a few dollars is more than the zero dollars I would get tossing the item.





Step 9:
Set up shipping for the item, you can use my 5 Steps process for this on my blog.





Step 10:
Post your listing and review the final listing and make changes as needed by clicking “revise listing” in the top left corner.

Related Links





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All About Spelling Level 1: Review

Test Day

Review of the All About Reading Level 1