Top 5 Ebay Tips




How I Made $ From Home
Ebay Tips





1. Sell What is Free-

 Look around your house for like new items, and just old things laying around that you no longer need and are willing to start selling. Books, children’s clothes, handbags, collectibles etc. will all sell well. You would be amazed by what people will buy on Ebay. I always am!




2. Honest Photos-

Take honest photos of what condition the item is truly in and have that reflect in your written description as well. Ebay will make you refund if the customer is unhappy with the product. All of my items that were damaged I still sold I just took pictures and explained in the description.



3.  Compare-

Look at multiple sold posts and compare to see what you think is reasonable for your item to sell for. You can do this by searching a description of your item include brand, color and style if applicable; on the left side bar under the filter section you can check a box that says sold. This allows you to see how much the same or similar items have sold for.




4. Use Your Envelopes-

Originally when I started Ebay selling I was using flat rate boxes I picked up at my local post office. My sales picked up when I started to use my own envelopes and boxes. Some of these were ones I purchased myself and others were ones I recycled from packages I had received. Using my own shipping materials allowed me to choose other shipping options like USPS first class and USPS parcel ground shipping. In most cases the price for these shipping options are significantly cheaper compared to the flat rate options.






5 .Children’s clothing-

I had to create a section just on children’s clothing. It blows me away how much people will pay for used children’s clothing. I have sold used North Face jackets my son has worn to death and got back 75% of what I paid reselling it. Old worn out shoes, SOME ONE WILL BUY THEM! It has worked really well for me to place like items in a lot. Three high end tees sold in a lot for $25, a bunch of old clothes in the same size sold as a “play clothes lot” for $20.


Related Links




Our Family

I have been a teacher for 4 years and decided to work part time and  homeschool my 8 year old son who has autism. To do this I had to start working part time, our already tight income was cut by 30% and the income I was bringing in was cut by 50%. This set us on a journey we are still on, to live with less, but still enjoy the little things in life.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All About Spelling Level 1: Review

Test Day

Review of the All About Reading Level 1